A Giant Leap into the Past - Fledgling Traveler (2019 Aug)

The tale of my very early travels from 1998-2003 - written years later.

II: Fugue - Leaving the Flock

The second part of this tale saw me wander further from home.  For the most part, I'd spend the next two years hovering between 100°E and 140°E.



Posted by Malcolm at 12:52 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
RETURN PROCEED Home

About Me

My photo
Malcolm
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (11)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • I: Prelude - Falling from the Nest
      • I: Learning How To Fly
      • I: Early Asian Flirtation
      • I: Midyear Meander
      • I: Y2K
      • I: Back to Britain
      • I: Isolated in Africa
      • II: Fugue - Leaving the Flock
      • II: Return to the Orient
      • II: The Dive
      • II: The End of an Era ... well, almost
Watermark theme. Theme images by bopshops. Powered by Blogger.